Manage and monitor the success of your team and project. See how different users see the analytics page here.
In the top right corner, select Generate analytics to see the analytics dashboard. To update the dashboard, select the refresh button.
Member analytics show the performance of your project, team, and users.
- The Project overview category shows general information about your project.
- Project creation date: The date when the admin created the project.
- Last active: The time when a user used the editor.
- Total users: The total number of users.
- Working users: The number of users who used the editor in the past 24 hours.
- The cards below the Image status category show information related to the project’s teams.
- Total number of completed class instances
- Total number of completed attribute instances
- QA hours spent
- Annotation hours spent
- Project admin hours spent
- The Users table shows the information related to your project’s users.
- Work hours: The total number of hours a user has spent in the editor.
Label analytics allow you to assess the progress and quality of your project. There are three categories:
- Image status: The donut chart shows the status of an image, which can be Not started, In progress, Quality check, Pending, Completed, or Skipped. The percentage of every section is available on the chart. Hover over the sections to see the number of images.
- Classes: The Classes table shows the information related to your project’s classes. The table is divided into two categories:
- Instances of completed images: The total number of instances of a class.
- Ratio: The ratio of the number of completed instances to the number of instances.
- Attributes: The Attributes table shows the information related to your project’s attributes. The table is divided into two categories:
- Instances of completed images: The total number of instances of an attribute.
- Ratio: The ratio of the number of completed images to the number of images.
The dashboard currently does not support data related to predictions and pre-annotations.
Updated 14 days ago