Once a Custom LLM form has been built and published, you can use the editor for your annotation process. You can further manage your Custom LLM project through Settings.
You can approve or disapprove each item when in the Custom LLM editor.
To approve an item, you can click the corresponding thumbs up button in the top panel or press
Ctrl + Shift + ↑ on your keyboard.
To disapprove an item, you can click the corresponding thumbs down button in the top panel or press
Ctrl + Shift + ↓ on your keyboard.
To switch to a specific item:
- In the editor, find your item's name in the top panel.
- Click the item name to open a dropdown menu.
- Select the item you want to switch to.
To switch to the previous item, press the
← key on your keyboard.
To switch to the next item, press the
→ key on your keyboard.
When in the editor, you can change the item's status. In the top panel, find the status buttons on the right side:
- Skip: To skip an item because it's not useful to your model.
- Quality Check: To send an item to the QA.
- Return: To return a text to the Annotator.
- Complete: To complete an item.
If you try to click Quality Check or Complete to change the item's status and there’s a required field left blank, the status won't change. All required fields must be filled.
When you click on the item dropdown menu in the top left, you can see all the items in the project. When you hover over the information icon, you can see the following:
- Item name (which you can copy).
- Project name: Name of the project to which the item belongs.
- QA: The assigned QA. If there's no QA assigned to the item, then the name would be Unassigned.
- Annotator: The assigned Annotator. If there's no Annotator assigned to the item, then the name would be Unassigned.
Updated about 2 months ago