Attach document URLs
You can import documents to Text Projects by linking them from external storages. The linked documents are displayed in SuperAnnotate, but they aren't stored in our local servers. Learn more.
- SuperAnnotate supports text files with UTF encoding only.
- You can't upload more than 50,000 documents, whether it's in a project's root or a folder. The remaining documents will be skipped.
Integrations (AWS, GCP, and Azure)
You can add documents to your Text Projects from your integrated cloud storage (AWS, GCP, and Azure). SuperAnnotate will have read-only access to your data; your documents are stored in your cloud storage and are only displayed in SuperAnnotate.
Learn how to create integrations:
To add documents from your integrated cloud storage to SuperAnnotate:
- In Data, click Add.
- Select Upload Documents.
- In the Integrations tab, select an integration from the drop-down list.
- Type a folder path (optional).
- Click Upload.
- Refresh the page to see your added documents.
The bucket’s folder structure will be replicated in SuperAnnotate’s two-level folder structure.
What is a folder path?
A folder path indicates the folder that contains the items and subfolders you want to add to SuperAnnotate. So, if you type Folder A/Folder B, it means that the items will be added from Folder B, which is a sub-folder of Folder A. If you don’t type a folder path, the bucket’s items and folders (and the items inside) will be added from the root.
To attach items from your integrated storage:
sa.attach_items_from_integrated_storage( project = "my_project_name", integration = "my_integration_name", folder_path = "data/folder_1" )
Updated 10 months ago