Tags are a good way to classify your items and assign keywords to them to help you identify or analyze them better later on. Tags are not only visible from your project, but they can be filtered in the Explore and Analytics tabs as well.
In the editor, tags are visible in two sections in the right panel: the Selected tags list and the Tags list.
Selected tags show you the tags you’ve assigned to the current piece. Tags show the list of available tags you can use. These lists can be resized by clicking and dragging the line between them.
To create a tag, you must do this through the Classes tab. Learn more.
To assign a tag to a video or audio:
- In the Video editor, go to the Tags tab in the right panel.
- Click on a tag from the tag list.
- If your tag has attributes, you can select them from a dropdown on the tag.
You can also assign tags to multiple projects, in bulk. Learn more.
To remove a tag, find it in the selected tags list and click the corresponding Delete button.
To remove all tags, find the Selected tags tab in the right panel and click the Delete button.
You can also remove tags from multiple projects, in bulk. Learn more.
There are a number of different attributes you can give a tag:
- Single selection: A list of attributes that you can select one from.
- Multiple selection: A list of attributes that you can select multiple options from.
- Text input: A field that requires manual text input.
- Numeric input: A field that requires manual numeric input.
Text and Numeric fields in pinned video and audio items should be disabled for Annotators and QAs.
Updated 3 months ago