What are the image size limitations?
|Project type||Maximum image file size||Maximum image resolution|
|Image Project||100 MB||100 MB|
|Image (Legacy) Project||100 MB||4 MP|
What type of data does SuperAnnotate support?
- Images (JPG, JPEG, PNG, WEBP, TIFF, BMP, and some types of TIF)
- In Image Projects: MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, MPEG, and WEBM.
- In Video or Audio Projects: OGG, WEBM, and MP4 (video file formats that HTML5 supports). Learn more.
- Documents (TXT files with UTF encoding only)
- Tiled imagery
- Point cloud
- PDF, HTML, websites (classification only)
Can I upload multilayered images to SuperAnnotate?
Yes, you can upload and annotate multilayered images in Tiled Imagery Projects. Learn more.
Can I upload and annotate PDF files in SuperAnnotate?
Yes, you can upload PDF files to Other Projects. You can only classify the whole file in the editor.
How can I upload website URLs?
You can upload website URLs to Other Projects via integrations or by using the
attach_items function. Learn more.
How can I upload items?
This table gives you an overview of how to upload images, videos, and documents to SuperAnnotate. For more information:
|Item||Import from computer||Import from S3 bucket||CLIP upload||Attach URLs||Integrations|
|Videos||Yes (Image Projects)||No||Yes (Image Projects and Image Legacy Projects)||Yes (Video Projects)||Yes|
How can I upload annotations?
You can upload annotations from a local storage or a cloud storage using Python SDK. Learn more.
How many items can I upload at a time?
- From the UI: up to 2,000 items
- Via Python SDK: up to 50,000 items
What's the difference between uploading items in bulk in the UI or via SDK?
There are three main differences between uploading images in the UI and via SDK:
- Bulk uploading through the SDK is faster than uploading in the UI.
- You can upload up to 2,000 items at a time in the UI, while you can upload up to 50,000 items per folder at a time via SDK.
- You can attach URLs from cloud-based storages to your projects via Python SDK.
What happens if I delete items by accident?
You can’t recover deleted items. Note that when you upload items then delete them, they’ll still be counted towards the number of item uploads.
What are the annotation download formats?
You can download your annotations in one of the following formats: SuperAnnotate or COCO. You can use converters to convert your annotations from COCO to other formats. Learn more about export formats.
How many Annotators and QAs can I assign to each item?
Each item can only have 1 Annotator and 1 QA assigned to it.
Can Annotators and QAs see all the items in a project?
No, Annotators and QAs can only see the items that are assigned to them. Note that they can’t request more items than the limit you set in Settings.
How does SuperAnnotate keep my data safe?
Your data is in safe hands. Here's how:
- We use AWS Cognito services and keep your data secure in S3 buckets. Only your team has access to your data.
- We don't provide any public links. So, no one can access your data after you export it.
- If you request to delete your data, we will delete it the same day.
- You can restrict your team members from downloading your data. Learn more about team permissions.
- We sign a mutual NDA when you want to hire annotators through our platform.
Updated 6 days ago