There are a few different ways you can view your project’s items through the Explore tab: Grid View, Instance View, List View, and Zoom View.
From each view type, there are a number of bulk actions you can take. The availability of these actions depend on the view and project type. Learn more.
This view method is available for all project types except Video. It allows you to see the items in your project as thumbnails. In the left panel, you’ll see the filter tools under the Display tab, and you can categorize items under Subsets.
This layout is unique to Image Projects. Here, you can see thumbnails of all of your instances across every item in your project. On the left panel, you’ll see the filter tools under the Display and Filter tabs, and you can categorize items under Subsets.
This layout is unique to Video Projects. You can see all of your videos displayed as a list and you can categorize them into Subsets.
When viewing projects in the Explore tab, you can click on any item to look at it in Zoom View. It is a simple window that gives you a quick and easy way to examine annotations thoroughly, approve or disapprove items, or leave comments on them to provide feedback.
Through this view you can assign or change the Annotator and QA.
If you still want to examine the item further, you can click Open in editor so that you can see the item in full view. You can also access an item in the editor by
Control / Command + clicking it from the Explore tab.
This feature is currently only available for Image and LLMs and GenAI projects.
These filters can be found in the left panel and are only available for Grid View and Instance View.
This dropdown menu allows you to filter the displayed items by specific folders. You have a few options to choose from:
- All items - This option is selected by default, it shows you all the items in the project.
- Root items - This option shows you all items that do not belong to any folder.
- Specific folder - You can select one folder at a time to see its contents.
This section allows you to choose how many columns you want to display your items in to best accommodate you. You can choose between 1 - 5 columns.
This section allows you to fine-tune your filtering and curation in a multitude of ways:
- Opacity lets you change the opacity of instances on each item that you can see in the Explore tab.
- Item Information has three options you can enable:
- Information - This'll enable tooltip icons on the thumbnail that give you the item’s name, QA and Annotator, item status and approval status.
- Classes - This'll show you the classes assigned to instances.
- Attributes - This'll show you the attributes assigned to instances.
- Point Labels - This’ll show you the point labels assigned to instances.
- Class Name allows you to filter the visible instances based on specific class names.
- Approval status lets you see which instances are approved, disapproved or have no approval status at all.
- Instance type lets you filter by annotation tools.
- Group ID lets you filter by instance group IDs.
- Probability allows you to filter based on the probability score of your instances.
- Creation type lets you see the instances that were created manually, by Smart prediction or Pre-annotation.
- Created At allows you to see which instances were created between a given range of time.
- Updated At allows you to see which instances were updated between a given range of time.
For Instance View, only Opacity and Item information are found under the Display tab. The rest of the filters can be found under the Filter tab.
Updated about 1 month ago