SuperAnnotate is the end-to-end image and video annotation automation platform that allows computer vision engineers to train data fast with top-notch quality and accuracy.
With SuperAnnotate, you can:
- Create high-quality training datasets for computer vision tasks.
- Automate annotations for predefined classes.
- Review and curate your predictions or existing annotations.
- Train, iterate, improve, and deploy computer vision models.
- Find and test multiple annotation service providers.
- Choose one or multiple vetted teams based on the quality, price, and desired skillset.
- Scale and manage those teams for increasingly large projects.
- Track and measure the project progress as well as the annotation quality and speed.
To create an account, go to the signup page and enter your personal details, or sign up with Google.
Check our video tutorials which can help you onboard quickly. Alternatively, here are a few tips for getting started.
Use SuperAnnotate’s project feature to manage projects efficiently. Create a team, choose the project type, and test it for quality assurance.
Add members to your team, define roles and responsibilities, and track time spent on each task.
Import images, videos, and annotations from AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and more.
Updated 7 days ago