You can change your password if you've signed up with an email and a password. However, you can't change your password if you've signed up with Google.
To change your password:
- Click on your avatar.
- Go to Manage account → Security.
- Select Change password.
- Type your current password and your new password, then retype your new password.
- Click Update.
- Your password must contain at least 8 characters, including an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, and a number.
- Your password can’t start or end with a blank space.
- If you typed the wrong password:
You typed the wrong password.
- If the passwords in the New password and Re-enter password fields don't match:
Your passwords don’t match.
- If you tried to log in with the wrong password many times:
You’ve reached the login attempt limit. Please try again later.
Updated 11 months ago