To set the project status:
- Go to Projects.
- Select the status that corresponds to the project whose status you want to change.
- Choose a status from the drop-down list.
Who can set a project’s status?
Only Team Owners, Team Admins, and Project Admins can view and set their project’s status.
A project can have one of 4 statuses:
- Not Started: The project has not started yet. By default, all the newly created projects have a Not Started status.
- In Progress: The project is in progress.
- Completed: The project is completed.
- On Hold: The project is paused or stopped until further notice.
Existing projects have the Undefined status. Once you change the Undefined status, it won’t be available anymore.
Updated about 1 month ago