You can import images to Pixel Projects and Vector Projects only.
To import images from your AWS S3 bucket:
- In Data, click Add.
- Select Upload Images.
- Go to the Import from S3 Bucket tab.
- Type the access key ID and secret access key.
- In the Bucket name field, type the bucket path.
- In the Folder name field, type the folder path (optional).
- Click Test to see whether you have access to the S3 bucket or not. If you have access, you'll see this message
Success. If not, you'll see this message:
Access denied for bucket: [bucket name]. Please check your S3 bucket permissions.
- If you have access to the S3 bucket, click Start. When the upload successfully starts, you'll see this message:
Upload successfully started.
How to get the access key ID and the secret access key?
- Go to your AWS console.
- Click on the name of your account in the top right corner.
- Select Security credentials.
- Expand Access keys (access key ID and secret access key). You'll see a list of your active and inactive keys.
- To create a new key, click Create New Access Key.
- Select Show Access Key to see your Access Key ID and your Secret Access Key. Note that if you close the window, you won't be able to retrieve your Secret Access Key again. Click Download Key File, which contains both your Access Key ID and your Secret Access Key.
Updated 20 days ago
Did this page help you?