Let’s get you started.
To make sure that the SuperAnnotate platform runs smoothly, we recommend you use Google Chrome as your primary browser.
To create an account, go to this page and fill out the form to book a call with us. The call duration is 15 minutes.
- Go to this page.
- Fill out the form.
- Click Book a meeting.
- Choose a time zone.
- Select a date and time.
- Confirm the meeting by filling out the form.
- Click Confirm.
You can log in to SuperAnnotate with your Google account or by entering your email and password. To make your account more secure, make sure to use our two-factor authentication feature.
In case of any difficulties with login, some issues can be resolved by clearing the cache of stored information and refreshing your browser.
If you are unable to log in to your account, here are some recommended steps you can take to fix the issue:
Clear the cache and hard reload:
- Right-click on your screen and click Inspect, right-click on the refresh button and select Empty Cache and Hard Reload.
- Turn off any VPN you might be using.
- Disable any ad-blockers.
- Restart your device.
- Whitelist SuperAnnotate’s IPs (Learn more).
- Schedule a call with SuperAnnotate’s Customer Support Team, add your internal IT agent or Security team member to the call.
- Once you’ve completed the above mentioned steps, check the connection integrity of SuperAnnotate’s products & services via this URL: https://auth.superannotate.com/check
Add members to your team and define their roles and responsibilities.
Create a project in three quick steps. Type your project details, add classes and attributes, and add contributors.
Import images, videos, documents, and annotations from your computer or cloud storages such as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and more.
Updated 3 months ago